For us, building a website is more than just the development. A website is a manifestation of your brand and therefore has multiple roles; it should reflect the qualities, values and identity of your brand and provide an intuitive experience for the user that caters to their needs and wants. It’s not just a platform for acquisition that is set and forgotten, it’s a living entity that is continuously improved over time through testing functionality and refining user journeys.
At JSA, we design, build and provide ongoing maintenance and support, backed by a team of developers and digital designers. We’re experienced in a number of open source and proprietary CMSs; but we have our favourites, specialising in Drupal 8, WordPress and Kentico.
Because no build should come out of a box, we’re capable in developing bespoke functionality including custom module builds, ecommerce integrations, 2 factor authentication, salesforce integration and the configuration of API endpoints to facilitate the export of form submissions (just to name a few).
For the majority of our web development projects we provide an end to end service:
- User journeys, use cases and documentation
- Information architecture and wire framing
- Content creation and SEO optimisation
- User acceptance testing and training
- Ongoing support and maintenance
Progressive Web Apps
A Progressive Web App (PWA) is essentially a website that looks and can behave like a mobile app and is fast becoming a popular alternative to a Native Apps. Coupled with a headless CMS it can become an incredibly powerful tool to engage your audiences across range of devices.
- Reach more users on more devices instantly - no app store required
- Cost efficient development of a single version that runs everywhere, even on the desktop
- Provides a fast and responsive app-like experience that goes beyond a standard website
- Great for SEO as a PWAs can be indexed by search engines
- Push out updates on your own schedule and without bothering users or being restricted by app store guidelines
When we say web development – we don’t just mean websites. We build many different web experiences for many different purposes, using a range of interactive platforms to connect with audiences in more ways than one. From touch screen kiosks to gamification experiences, when it comes to interactive and engagement, we’ll create the connection from concept to design and development.
- Touch screen experiences
- Web games
- Stand-alone kiosk experiences
- Learning Platforms