Would you like to be part of shaping the brand of one of Queensland’s most prominent hospitals? Join one of our branding focus workshops.
Workshops will be held on Wednesday 13 December at JSAcreative, 4 Exhibition Street, Bowen Hills. Those interested can choose between two session times, either 10am or 4pm.
Selected participants will receive a $50 Coles/Myer Gift voucher.
Ideally, we are looking for participants who have private health insurance and fit any of the descriptions below:
- New mothers: aged 25 – 45
- Patients with an ongoing requirement ie. Thalassemia, Cancer remission: aged 20 – 65
- Carers of patients with a monitored condition: aged 35 – 55
- Persons looking at elective surgery: aged 35-45
- Persons who have experienced an acute emergency: aged 35-45
We are seeking graduates of a healthcare university degree. This group also includes practicing nurses who elect to study for ongoing professional development.
- Either entry level or practising
Healthy and informed
You may not have an ongoing health complaint but want to make informed choices about your health. You likely have health insurance and have also donated for a health cause through a charity or lottery.
- Young families
- Executive couples
If you are interested in being involved, please send an enquiry to our contact page specifying your name, the description that you fit, and the time at which you’d like to participate. Entries close at 4pm 7/12/2017.